Kilimanjaro Climbing 5 Days and Tarangire Day Trip
5 Days Marangu Route is the oldest route on Mount Kilimanjaro, the Marangu Route, is also known as the Tourist Route or Coca Cola Route and you may have heard that of all routes up Mt. Kilimanjaro, the Marangu route is the easiest, cheapest and by far the most popular route for Kilimanjaro Climbing.
The rates for Kilimanjaro climb include:
- Ground transfers with pick up and drop of at Kilimanjaro airport
- Transfer from base hotel to the starting gate
- Transfer from Mweka gate to Hotel on last day after climb.
- Park entrance fees,
- Camping/Hut fees
- Rescue fees,
- Emergency Oxygen at no extra charge
- Every guide must carry Comprehensive Medical / First aid Kit with al necessary medications.
- Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, to measure clients oxygen saturation and pulse rate.
- 24 Hours standby radio Communication
- 3LTRS bottled Mineral water on the first day per client
- Hot meals (except first day) all meals are served in the mess tent.
- High quality 4 Season tents for clients
- 3 inches mattress and extra air mattress on top for each client.
- Professional Mountain Guide, Park Fees and Salaries
- First and last night accommodation at the Hotel on (BB)
- Each client is given one hot-water bottle at nights to put in the sleeping bag to keep them warm.
- High quality food
- Summit porter to carry client’s daypack and water at summit night.
- Flying Doctor membership cover
- Availability of High Pressurized helicopter for evacuation at the time of emergency.
- Water throughout the entire climb